Cannabis construction backed by science
Our commitment is to exist on the leading edge of science and technology and integrate this knowledge into our design and construction philosophy. Our cannabis-specific knowledge of how the chemistry, equipment, technology, and systems are interwoven into the cultivation and extraction processes is a key differentiator in the value we provide our clients.
No matter the type of structure you are building or the end-product you desire, our team of engineers and PhD chemists will work with you to custom-design your facility from product development and formulation to equipment selection and commissioning.
- Process train design with equipment selection and evaluation, integrated system layouts, on-site equipment implementation and training, SOP and methodology development
- Architect and engineer the entire building design to custom fit an optimized process train
- Provide guidance and management on permit filing with local authority having jurisdiction
- Complete and provide the required documents for fire protection and pressure engineering for building plan reviews, including engineering peer reviews and technical opinion reports for procured equipment
- Design the process controls necessary to integrate the front end-user interfaces of equipment from various vendors
- Engineer a comprehensive process piping system between any piece of equipment for any sized facility, all designed for cGMP environments
Not only can our team help you reach your processing goals to make safe, high-quality oil and purified cannabinoids, we can aid in the formulation of specific end-products varying from tinctures to gummies to topicals.
The crucial part of formulation chemistry is assuring the active ingredients are never altered in their delivery and efficacy when mixed, embedded, or combined with other end-product ingredients. Most importantly, all end-product manufacturing that utilizes cannabis ingredients will be designed in a clean, consistent GMP or EU-GMP environment.
Cutting Edge Processing
Our process train design and optimization for cannabinoid extraction combined with our extensive knowledge of operational and building processes delivers exceptional processing centers that prepare our clients for production. Set yourself up for the future, full GMP design is always an option with Evolution Built.
By choosing Evolution Built, our Clients have access to our team of industry leaders in extraction building concepts including our PhD Processing team. As a result, you can get expert feedback and design on the theory, methodology, optimization, and implementation of the following processes:
- Extraction type: ethanol, supercritical CO2 (SFE), and hydrocarbon (butane)
- Winterization, filtration, and color-correction
- All forms of distillation for terpene collection, cannabinoid concentration, solvent removal, and THC remediation
- Decarboxylation and solvent recovery
- Crystallization and the formation of various isolates
- Purification of individual cannabinoids and THC or pesticide remediation utilizing large scale chromatography, including supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)